Can I return the JeCouture products and get a refund?
Yes, you can ship the UNUSED JeCouture items back to us within 14 days of receiving them and we'll make a refund. Customer will have to pay for the one-way return shipping to our warehouse as well as additional taxes or duties that could apply. JeCouture will cover the refund of the purchase paid by the customer except for the shipping fee, which will be established by JeCouture according to our couriers' fares. The additional duties and taxes will be always paid by the customer.
Only UNUSED JeCouture items can be returned for a refund
Our returns policy allows you to return unused products within 14 days of receiving them. Please note we cannot accept returns that show visible signs of wear. The JeCouture products must be returned in their original condition and in their original box or bag. If that is not the case, the refund will not occur.
I didn't receive the JeCouture’ s I ordered
If we sent you a JeCouture that you didn't order, we will gladly exchange your JeCouture® with no additional cost for the client. Just write an email to email@example.com
What if my JeCouture are damaged when I receive them?
JeCouture unconditionally guarantees that all products we manufacture and sell through our website must be free from defects of workmanship. If one of our products is not in perfect conditions and the causes are not due to the client, we’ll exchange your JeCouture with no additional cost for the client. Just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations to damages returns
Please note the following limitations: a) Items must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery and in their original box or bag. b) We won't accept returned orders if the item has been worn or damaged by the client. c) Only items purchased in JeCouture ’s website will be subject to return.
When do I receive my refund?
We will refund your return within 14 days of receiving your package, through a Credit or Debit Card, Bank or PayPal account.
What is the shipping cost to return a pair of JeCouture products?
The costs of the return depend on the shipping company and country that you ship it from. Please check with your local post office for the price. Please note that return shipments and customs taxes that may apply are at the customer's own expense.
1. The Consumer is granted limited rights to return purchased Products in accordance with these Terms, provided such return is initiated within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after Consumer has received delivery of the Products.
2. If the Consumer initiates the return and such return is approved by JeCouture, the Company shall provide the Consumer with a return authorization code. Upon receipt of the return authorization code, Consumer will have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to initiate shipment of the Product(s), using a trackable shipping method. Consumer must comply with all reasonable instructions provided by Company in relation to a return.
3. The risks and costs of transport relating to the return of the Product(s) to the Company will be borne by the Consumer.
4. Except in the case of defective merchandise, the Product(s) must be delivered to the Company, intact: it must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged; the identification tag must still be attached to the Product(s) where present; and Product(s) must be returned in its original packaging. The Product(s) and its original branded packaging must be packaged in a larger delivery-box in order to preserve their integrity and make them suitable for resale.
5. The Company will accept the returned Product(s), reserving the right to verify that it has been returned in the conditions described in the previous paragraph.
6. If a return has been validly conducted by the Consumer, compliant with these Terms and any reasonable Company-provided instructions, the Company will reimburse to the Consumer all payments made by Consumer. Company may withhold reimbursement until it has received the Product(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Consumer will be responsible for the costs of returning the Product(s) to the Company, including shipping.